Herbal One Ginger 100 Capsules
Dietary supplement from Ginger (Zingiber ofﬁcinale)
Dietary supplement from Ginger (Zingiber ofﬁcinale). The active compounds arecategorized as phenolic group which are gingerols, shogaols, and volatile oils. While the best-researched use of ginger is in combating nausea and vomiting, studies have shown that ginger is a multi-faceted remedy with at least six more healing effects:
- It reduces pain and inflammation, making it valuable in managing arthritis, headaches, and menstrual cramps.
- It has a warming effect and stimulates circulation.
- It inhibits rhinovirus, which can cause the common cold.
- It inhibits such bacteria as Salmonella, which cause diarrhea, and protozoa, such as Trichomonas.
- In the intestinal tract, it reduces gas and painful spasms.
- It may prevent stomach ulcers caused by nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, such as aspirin and ibuprofen.